Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Prints and Pants



    It's been awhile since I last wrote a "Style Guide" post. I always felt like I had too many ideas and too little time, and in the end, a lot of those ideas remained just ideas. Well, last weekend I managed to shoot these outfits in record time, just in time for the longer sleeves and richer hues of fall.

    已經有一陣子沒寫『穿搭教學文』了。總覺得想寫的很多可是時間太少,於是很多想法就終究只是想法而已  >__<   不過上個週末終於超快速的拍完這次的穿搭(好啦~雖然沒很多 XD),剛好趕上現在微涼的天氣穿上秋季的長袖及濃烈色彩。



    I thought of writing this when I saw a post on BBS mentioning the comeback of print shirts and flare pants. I remembered a retro geometric print shirt from Romwe still stashed away deep in my wardrobe, and a pair of flare shorts that at least had seen some daylight in its numbered days. So I decided to write about these two items that aren't necessarily the easiest to master.

    其實這次寫文是因為之前看es版有一篇閒聊文提到今年又流行起來的阿盃花襯衫跟寬褲。然後我就突然想起在我的衣櫥深處默默流淚的 Romwe 幾何印花襯衫跟稍微有見過陽光的淘寶寬短褲。於是決定來寫這兩樣今年大夯卻不一定好駕馭的難搞單品。




    I bought these flare shorts ages ago because of the colour -- a warm, dusty brown with pink undertones. The warm, subtle hue is perfect for pairing with darker fall colours, but the awkward length is not really hobbit-friendly.

    很久以前入手了這件短版寬褲,完全是為了那個帶有煙燻粉色調的暖棕色。這個暖和低調的色澤,很適合搭配秋冬較深的色彩。只不過這尷尬的接近五分褲的長度,對於哈比人的我來說也是一種困擾 orz


Top :  Pazzo
Bootees :  Romwe.com
Bag :  Coach


Leather jacket :  Kircilar-Mondial
Bootees :  Romwe.com
Bag :  AKIRA


Top :  from Green
Shoes :  Summit
Bag :  Coach


* * *




    The next item is a very retro-ish print shirt from Romwe, it is even padded -- so 60's! I guess I was in a vintage-y state of mind when I clicked on the shopping cart. After this shoot, I realized it is not really a very difficult print after all  ; )

    接下來的單品是個 60 年代風的阿盃印花襯衫,還自帶墊肩真是有夠復古 XDD  我想那天大概是被什麼古著風打昏才會失手按下購物車的吧!不過拍完照以後又覺得,其實這件也沒有想像的那麼難搭啦  ; )


Skirt :  Jeanasis
Bootees :  Romwe.com
Earrings :  Cor-date


Cardigan :  Jeanasis
Skirt :  here
Shoes :  Summit
Bag :  Coach


Pants :  B.Love
Shoes :  Summit
Cap :  borrowed from Dad
Bag :  Coach



Shoes :  Summit
Earrings :  Cor-date
Bag :  Coach
Vernis :  UNT
Bracelet :  Zawadi (gift from sister)

Some random details of accessories used in this post.

一些本篇有用到的配件的隨興細節照 :P
   

* * *



    Oh, and as usual, a colour-coordinated medley of Instagram to end the post! This time, my IG is being overrun by season-appropriate reds and browns. You can join me on my IG @ bonjourjasmineblog  :)

    最後照例來個配色主題的Instagram照集合。最近我的IG完全被秋季定番的紅色、棕色給攻占了 XDD  大家可以到我 IG (帳號是 bonjourjasmineblog) 找我聊天噢  :)





Bises!


2 comments:

  1. Aaaa~ lovely outfits <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every outfit! <33

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...