Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Pastel Life



I see the style in your face,
Is it pastel in clothes?

-- Still Life "Pastel"


NOTES

    Another week, another pastel post. My obsession with soft spring colours just keeps escalating. Just a few weeks ago I received my Cor-date bracelet with this brilliant lilac gem. The soft hue of the lilac crystal set in a delicate chain of antique gold exudes an air of classical elegance and romance. The pale purple hue is perfect for purple or pink outfits, but actually it works well with green and white too. By the way, I really don't mean to look so pouty, but I had ulcers on my upper lip and cold sores on my lower lip, I can hardly smile these days  :(

    又到了每週來一篇粉彩色系的時候。對於春天粉嫩色的迷戀一直在持續著。幾個禮拜前收到了 Cor-date的幸運色手鍊,上面綴著超亮的粉紫色彩鑽。柔和的紫色水晶搭配細緻的古金手鍊,散發著古典浪漫又優雅的氛圍。這樣淺淺的紫色,很適合搭紫色或粉色的單品,不過其實就算搭綠色或白色也不會突兀。然後偷說,我不是故意在嘟嘴的啦 >"<  最近壓力大,我的上唇裡面破了個洞,下唇長了唇泡疹,最近連笑都有困難了 T_T




Dress :  Pazzo
Shoes :  Martina Pink
Bracelet :  Cor-date
Vernis :  O.P.I. "Coney Island Cotton Candy"


Bises! ♥♥


10 comments:

  1. OMG need this bracelet!!! I love purple too :)

    xoxo Zora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get the bracelet at the link above, they do ship internationally :)

      Delete
  2. Such pretty photos - again! I hope your lips feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for your well wishes!
      My lips are less swollen now :D

      Delete
  3. Get well soon dear. And as always, you are very beautiful xoxo

    www.thefabulousgeek.blogspot.com









    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Pastel! Did one post about pastel outfits. Hope you could check it out :)
    xx
    www.haynab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, we're both pastel aficionados then ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...