Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Dog Days


 
Now, if you don't know how to do it
I'll show you how to walk the dog.
 
-- The Rolling Stones "Walk the Dog"
 
 
NOTES
 
    I'm walking my dog here ... in case you don't know! This is a rather special dog, it hails from Singapore, prefers laptops to dog food and does not mind the rain in the least bit  :P 
 
    I'm pairing the outfit with these electric blue nails by UNT because they just stand out against the red of the dress. Unfortunately my dad think they are sort of hideous so I'm removing 'em in a jiffy. I'll be going for a safe nude next, I guess  LOL  
 

 
 
Laptop sleeve :  Snupped.com
Heels :  Grace Gift
Vernis :  UNT NL080
 
 
Bises ♥♥
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. the red dress is absolutely beautiful on you!
    the bows on your flat make it look so innocent and cute!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Krissy!
      I bought the shoes solely for the bows, haha :D

      Delete
  2. 紅色洋裝好秋天,好好看
    雖然現在九月依然很熱(笑
    如果再冷一點,配上風衣應該很不錯
    我的指甲油也是用unt的
    不過都是買裸色或粉色(這算低調嗎?
    韻的這個藍色還滿特別的

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈~太低調了!
      快來嘗試大膽色系吧 >///<

      Delete
  3. I love your look, especially your heels with the little bows <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the heels too, they have a classic feel I think :)

      Delete
  4. cute hat :)

    kindly visit my blog whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...